This is a great time to feel as though you can start all over again.
Don’t you just love New Year’s? Everybody gets a second chance
I know I’m late at getting this out but any time is a good time. I really wanted to think about what it was that I really wanted for myself this year and actually accomplish it. I’m a believer in “Ask and you shall receive” Now will I be able to accomplish everything??? we’ll see…
New Year Resolution for 2016!
- Pay all my credit card debt off and keep improving my credit score!(duh) this is my whole reasoning for this blog!
- lose 30 lbs and keep it off- Yes who doesn’t want to lose weight? I gained some weight from stress a few years ago and I can not get rid of it. It makes me miserable so….lose 30 lbs it is!
- I want to increase my income this year by 10k
- Have 6k in savings…small amount to start with
- decide on a date for a wedding
- MOTIVATION- I need a ton of this ASAP!!
I want to keep it to 6 this year. I set my resolution last year to 8 and I happily accomplished 4 :).. The list above is not in order just things that I want to have happen to me this year 🙂